When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WANTED- Prewar CWC chain guard/badge and front end

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Front end? are you talking about the fork?

I have a prewar chain guard. It's off a girl's bike, but that's an easy fix in moving the bracket. Also have a prewar flying V fork and a nice prewar 6-hole rack. I may have an extra Roadmaster badge.

Last edited:
Front end? are you talking about the fork?

I have a prewar chain guard. It's off a girl's bike, but that's an easy fix in moving the bracket. Also have a prewar flying V fork and a nice prewar 6-hole rack. I may have an extra Roadmaster badge.
Id seen the fork earlier but it's incomplete so I passed on asking about it. I'd be interested in the badges, I have the screw hole measurements

You were asking about buying a "front end" I noted that I had a fork for sale if that's what you were referring to. You never said anything about the truss rods and brackets.

I also have a chain guard, same as the one Catfish offered you, a girl's version. You would need to move the bracket though.

Honestly, I rather not sell just a badge.

Thanks

Back