When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WANTED: Prewar Delta Wedge light (Roadliter)top. Preferably in blue!

-

fordmike65

Riding a '37 Colson Imperial
I know....yeah right. But I gotta ask. I'd love to find a Delta Wedge fender light in patina'd blue, or a complete unit. If nothing surfaces, then one that can be painted to match would be great. I'll even take one in chrome if one becomes available. Thanks in advance for the help!

Last edited:
Yup Mike
I see you bought that blue bottom and thought to myself you'll never find a top. I have a nice complete Black one in working order. Not cheap like that Blue bottom but f/s if interested PM me.
Tommy

I believe it's technically called the Roadliter?

1672267582956.png

1672267606856.png

1672268501126.png

Last edited:
Yup Mike
I see you bought that blue bottom and thought to myself you'll never find a top. I have a nice complete Black one in working order. Not cheap like that Blue bottom but f/s if interested PM me.
Tommy
I'm not sure which one that was? This one is on a bike I'm trying to complete.

Someone within the last month sold a bottom I believe it was blue on here listed with a bunch of other items. That bottom was one of the 1st items to go. Was going to see about getting it and figured ....never find a top for it so I didn't even try

Back