When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Found WANTED: Prewar Schwinn Cranks and Sweetheart Sprocket

-

OC_Rolling_Art

Wore out three sets of tires already!
Looking for a set of men's Schwinn dogleg 501 cranks (7" center-to-center) and a Sweetheart skip-tooth sprocket with a little patina for a 7-8 bike. I have the bike but the re-chromed crank/sprocket on it now look out of place. Cranks dated '36 are a plus. Whatcha got???

I believe that I have what you are looking for, give me a bit to look for them if you can and I will let you know before the day ends, I know I have cranks and chainrings like you need for sure but let me peek around for the 36 dated ones

Looking for a set of men's Schwinn dogleg 501 cranks (7" center-to-center) and a Sweetheart skip-tooth sprocket with a little patina for a 7-8 bike. I have the bike but the re-chromed crank/sprocket on it now look out of place. Cranks dated '36 are a plus. Whatcha got???
I have this one

IMG_20210301_171906013_1.jpg

Cool, Let me try a little bit longer to get both as a group - if nothing I will certainly consider it. Please PM me your price. Thanks!

I have then both on the road until late afternoon tomorrow will send pics then if you have not found one.

Back