When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Found WANTED: Roadmaster 3 Gill Tank (ANY condition considered)

-

Classic Cool Rides

Wore out three sets of tires already!
In Memoriam
Hello CABE'rs !

I am looking to buy a CWC Made Roadmaster 3-gill tank like the one pictured below (which I copied from another CABE Member's for-sale listing)....

I don't need one THIS nice (below) .... because (Unless it is already GREEN) .... I will be painting it

If yours has a few dents or some minor rust issues .... I'm OK with that.... Please send me pic & pricing >>> either reply here OR send me a PM

Thank you! CCR Dave
roadmaster 3 gill tank 1.JPG

roadmaster 3 gill tank 2.JPG

Is this the same tank?

I do believe it is the tank I need ... the only thing I (don't) see .... are the mounting screws located on the right side ??

Is the frame bar UNDER your tank very slightly curved ... or is it straight ?? (Mine is slightly curved) In the '50's CWC made that bar straight.

How much would you like to get for that tank ?? You can call or text me if you desire >>> (404) 886-8644 Thanks! Dave

Back