When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Wanted Rollfast Top Drag

-

jrcarz

Finally riding a big boys bike
Hi
Looking for one of these Rollfast Top Drag bikes with Stickshift or coaster model. Has a 20 inch rear tire and 16 inch front tire P.M. me or call or text to 847-401-1332.
Thanks

Rollfast Top Drag 200.jpg

Rollfast Top Drag.jpg

Pretty much the rarest Rollfast muscle bike. I have seen one original, that was it! The second picture you posted was a clone, I believe that was made from two different frames welded together. Good luck with the search!

Pretty much the rarest Rollfast muscle bike. I have seen one original, that was it! The second picture you posted was a clone, I believe that was made from two different frames welded together. Good luck with the search!
I know thanks. There has to be a couple laying around in someones yard Ha Ha. Does not hurt to ask.

I have one but its the 24/20 model with mag sprocket and snake bars, springer front 5 speed console, missing guard. I belive its a Top Drag 600

Back