When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Wanted Salty Phantom front fender and brake parts

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

JOHN DANGER

Look Ma, No Hands!
I am looking for a used and salty front fender with headlight for a Phantom as well as the front brake parts, I have only the drum on the wheel.

I just picked up a really salty oversprayed bike and I want to replace the missing parts , thanks!

I am looking for a used and salty front fender with headlight for a Phantom as well as the front brake parts, I have only the drum on the wheel.

I just picked up a really salty oversprayed bike and I want to replace the missing parts , thanks!
Sent you a PM.

I love the word "Salty." Years ago a friend had a REALLY rusted Plymouth Valiant he called "Salty"

Back