When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Found Wanted Schwinn Fork crown for balloon tire fork

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
That one does look a bit wider than the one I have at 1-1/8" - Thanks Tho
I went looking through the old catalogs on line and didn't see any bikes with them on it. It seems that these crowns are part of the "deluxe" package and on the old ballooners deluxe meant a springer.
Looks like I grabbed the wrong fork....uhg.
I'v been disassembling frames and lining up parts on these old bikes and just grabbed a wide one for the next assembly. Didn't even realize it was a bit wider until I went to put a crown on it. Luckily its just a fork, it can easily go to another application and change color. It was going to be part of a black and chrome cruiser type build up but now I think it will have to find another partner.
Thanks Guys.

That one does look a bit wider than the one I have at 1-1/8" - Thanks Tho
I went looking through the old catalogs on line and didn't see any bikes with them on it. It seems that these crowns are part of the "deluxe" package and on the old ballooners deluxe meant a springer.
Looks like I grabbed the wrong fork....uhg.
I'v been disassembling frames and lining up parts on these old bikes and just grabbed a wide one for the next assembly. Didn't even realize it was a bit wider until I went to put a crown on it. Luckily its just a fork, it can easily go to another application and change color. It was going to be part of a black and chrome cruiser type build up but now I think it will have to find another partner.
Thanks Guys.
It happens 🤣 . Not a problem. A pic is worth a thousand words sometimes and sometimes it's a time & hassle saver.

Still looking for this fork crown.....
Turns out there was one offered.
It is probably hidden among others in peoples crown spares piles.
It is only slightly wider than the middleweight version.
It is part #2604 on this sheet I copied from @GTs58

1624250800426.png

Back