When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Wanted: Schwinn Postwar B6 Autocycle Fenders

-

atencioee

Finally riding a big boys bike
Hello fellow Cabe members! I'm looking for a set of postwar deluxe springer fork B6 fenders for a 1948 Autocycle preferably in good condition with not many dings and dents. Althouh not necessary, it would be great if you still have the front lite tray, either still riveted or unattached from the fenders. I'm also looking for a fenderlite cover.

Last edited:
I was thinking of selling this one whole

7C4930F7-2265-419B-A987-D49C9E853859.jpeg

View attachment 1085577
[/QUOTE]
Hello fellow Cabe members! I'm looking for a set of postwar B6 fenders (deluxe springer fork type) preferably in good condition with not many dings and dents. Althouh not necessary, it would be great if you still have the front lite tray, either still riveted or unattached from the fenders. I'm also looking for a fenderlite cover.
Here is a list of original B6 parts I'm looking for (original parts only...not looking for repop parts!)...

*fenders, fenderlight tray, fenderlite cover
*expander front drum brake hub
*AS stem post
*head badge
*cantilever tank
*diamond chain
*springer fork headset
*sprocket, crank, & hardware
*deluxe rear fender reflector

What color B6 do you have? I have a pair of royal maroon fenders in amazing shape. All original paint and NO dents. Plus most of your list. But I need to know what you’re looking to achieve, if you don’t mind me asking...?

Back