When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WANTED- Schwinn Pre War 6 Hole Rack(s)

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Status
Please reply by conversation.

J.C.

Schwinn Lord
Looking to buy one or more Schwinn PRE WAR 6 hole racks. Any condition. Original paint or not. TOP DOLLAR paid. I am not looking to rob you on price, and am not looking to be robbed either. Reply to this thread or PM me.

Thanks

JC

Yes VintageSchwinn a.k.a. Amron Toemass, I have heard that your prices are borderline insane and the quality of your stuff is less than average but I will make the exception for you. I will pay up to $250 for a solid, straight rack. That is highway robbery in todays market, but I am willing to take one for the team, especially when buying from you, high prices are the norm.

Yeah, I have like 60, maybe 70 of those racks, but I will ONLY sell them to you if I get to "rob" you.
Aaron, apparently you didn't charge me enough for that Prewar 6 hole Schwinn rack I bought from you! I guess I owe you $100! Brad / : v )

I have a very old Chinese pricing schedule. I price things at 10 percent MORE for every tooth you are missing. Brad has all of his teeth and gets a fair and reasonable price. J.C. is missing most of his teeth, therefore the higher price.

Pricing policy of Hung Far Li, Ancient Chinese Economist.

Amron. Nice...and quite right. I have lost many of my teeth. Grinding away at them over the long hard years of drug abuse takes its toll. Now that I am "sober and clean" for 4 years, I can appreciate that there are those who still have an addiction to drugs. I am truly sorry that you are still "in active use" and suggest that before your head gets too abnormally large from all the HGH and various other "Barroid Bonds" type substances you are pumping in your body, that you seek professional help. You have some beautiful bikes but before too long, you will not be able to ride any as your dome will make it impossible for you to balance correctly without falling head first over the handlebars. It's ok, even us toothless studs still like you....yes we do.

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back