When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Wanted: Schwinn S Red/White Mesinger/Schwinn Approved Saddle

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

TimothyNelson

Finally riding a big boys bike
Hi all,

I'm looking for a Schwinn S Red/White Mesinger/Schwinn Approved Saddle for my '60 Speedster. Does anyone know what originally came on that year of model? As I am seeing different variations. It's not a deal breaker one way or the other but it would be nice to have what was original, if possible.

It appears the saddle on it now was painted black and white with the S but when you look underneath it was red and white... such a shame!

Anyone out there have anything that fits the bill in good or better condition? Please let me know what maybe out there.

Thank you!

You might be able to get that black paint off without hurting the red, look in the workshop thread. I've used brake fluid on model cars to remove spray paint. Good luck.

Hi all,

I'm looking for a Schwinn S Red/White Mesinger/Schwinn Approved Saddle for my '60 Speedster. Does anyone know what originally came on that year of model? As I am seeing different variations. It's not a deal breaker one way or the other but it would be nice to have what was original, if possible.

It appears the saddle on it now was painted black and white with the S but when you look underneath it was red and white... such a shame!

Anyone out there have anything that fits the bill in good or better condition? Please let me know what maybe out there.

Thank you!
HOLA have nice bike day today! @bobcycles ,its selling 2 schwinn red n white seats, check w him*!* good luck!

1628954242372.png

This one is on ebay right now, seller said it is a Raleigh saddle ? No maker name plate on it, nice metal underside.

Update, so I ended up going with this seat. She's not perfect but she's original and I'm happy with it looks a world better than the ugly black!
g0gtnb.jpg

IMG_20210813_181302134.jpg

IMG_20210813_210126209.jpg

Back