When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WANTED: Sears Screamer 2 "bucket seat" built-in reflector as pictured

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Classic Cool Rides

Wore out three sets of tires already!
In Memoriam
Hello CABE'rs !

I'm in search for the COOL "Bucket Seat" reflector that came on the SEARS Screamer 2 (late '60's) Muscle Bike as shown in the picture below >>>>>

Any condition is much appreciated !! I have PayPal CASH just melting in the GA heat, in my pocket, ready to pass off to you if you have it available ....

PM me if you wanna ...... Thank you! CCR Dave

SEARS BUCKET SEAT REFLECTOR.jpg

STILL in search for this 1969 Sears Screamer 2 "Bucket Seat" reflector set-up as shown in the picture above ^^^^^^^^

Thank you, CCR Dave

Here is an example of one, just ended on eBay:

It is a tough seat to find, but they come up for sale sometimes.

Thank you Very Much @rfeagleye for this link to that saddle that just sold for OVER $250.00 :eek: .... (and 7 bidders too!)
I NEVER realized that those seats are using a 24K Gold Base:dizzy: (I need to pick myself up off of the floor now)
Holy #@*& !! Well .... maybe I'm NOT going to find a rear reflector for mine... (at least one I can afford)
I have a decent seat "Base" with no cover on it... maybe I'll get it covered and "Fabricate" a rear reflector ....
I was (originally) going to sell my '69 Screamer 2 for not much more than eBay just sold that SEAT for....
Maybe... now, I have a new retirement plan .... :p
Cheers! CCR Dave

Back