When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Wanted:Chrome seat springs for Mesinger sliding rail saddle

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

kreika

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
Hey all,

Wanted: Chrome bee hive shaped seat springs. Preferably with some patina. Putting them on a prewar Mesinger sliding rail saddle. They need to be a right and left turn set of springs.

Thank you

IMG_7483.jpeg

Last edited:
I asked because some seats take one of ea and some seats use 2 of the same Rights or Lefts
So your positive your seat uses 1 right & 1 left. If you get the incorrect springs they won't work.
LML and see if I have a set of 1 & 1
PM me to confirm

Last edited:
@Hoagie57 I've noticed them sold in those combos on eBay and didn’t understand it. Interesting and confusing! It’s all about how they interact (thread into) the circular supports I guess.

Enough for one saddle. So I guess that would be one left and one right. Thanks for asking.
You will always be able to tell what you need by looking at the spring carriage. Photo 1 below is a Mesinger carriage showing two left hand entry points (look closely). Photo 2 below is a Troxel carriage showing left hand and right hand entry points.

Number 1
1688232800720.jpeg

Number 2
1688232888353.jpeg

Back