When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Wanted:Chrome seat springs for Mesinger sliding rail saddle

-

kreika

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
Hey all,

Wanted: Chrome bee hive shaped seat springs. Preferably with some patina. Putting them on a prewar Mesinger sliding rail saddle. They need to be a right and left turn set of springs.

Thank you

IMG_7483.jpeg

Last edited:
I asked because some seats take one of ea and some seats use 2 of the same Rights or Lefts
So your positive your seat uses 1 right & 1 left. If you get the incorrect springs they won't work.
LML and see if I have a set of 1 & 1
PM me to confirm

Last edited:
@Hoagie57 I've noticed them sold in those combos on eBay and didn’t understand it. Interesting and confusing! It’s all about how they interact (thread into) the circular supports I guess.

Enough for one saddle. So I guess that would be one left and one right. Thanks for asking.
You will always be able to tell what you need by looking at the spring carriage. Photo 1 below is a Mesinger carriage showing two left hand entry points (look closely). Photo 2 below is a Troxel carriage showing left hand and right hand entry points.

Number 1
1688232800720.jpeg

Number 2
1688232888353.jpeg

Back