When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Wanted: Selle San Marco Concor Supercorsa (SC) (or Profil) Saddle, smooth white

-

brettx4816

On Training Wheels
Hoping to find a good condition Selle San Marco Concor SuperCorsa (SC) or Profil saddle in smooth white. This saddle was reissued by Selle San Marco around 2011, and my own version of this saddle, bought at that time, has now suffered an unfortunate cracked rail. Selle San Marco still produces this saddle, but currently only in black or honey. I've found several on Ebay, but all in substandard condition for the price. Really hoping to replace my saddle with the same one and same color.

Notably this is also exactly the same saddle (specifically the Profil version) that came stock on the 1988 Schwinn Circuit, and possibly the 1987 per another closed thread on The CABE. So, I'm also seeking out those bikes - I've found two, one of which i would buy for the price, but it's out of reach without a shipping option (in Ohio, whereas I'm in Chicago).

This saddle also comes in a version with LASER printed where it would usually say CONCOR on the tail of the saddle - there's one of those LASER versions in Russia on Ebay considering, but again, really battered condition and high shipping cost).

Any help on tracking one of these down would be appreciated - either version of the smooth white (non-perforated) saddle would be great. Or alternatively, the Schwinn Circuit itself (56-58cm ideally, but open to other sizes) if the original saddle is still included. The 1987 black one aforementioned on this page I would've snapped up in a second. Thanks in advance.

Photos here: https://studiobrisant.com/en/san-marco-concor-supercorsa-saddle-saddle-glatt

*I'm new to this forum, so apologies if I'm missing any protocols here.

concor-side.jpeg

concor-tail.jpeg

Last edited:
Back