When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

DELTA CADILITES or SAFETY LIGHTS like THIS - please see PHOTOS - WANTED Thanks!

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Balloonatic

Riding my '39 Silver King 26X
Hello Fine CABE folks: I'm looking for a set (or a single) of these plastic delta lights like the photos. I will consider any set or single lights, or those without mounting brackets, or those without lenses, but my preference is a complete set like the photos.

They were sold both with and without brackets, and either clear lenses or the long, red and green ones. They are sometimes called "Cadilites" or "Saftey" lights. They are likely 1960s.

If you have a set, or a single light for me, with or without lens, please have a price and please don't post here, please PM me? If you don't know how to PM me, it's OK to post here if you have something for me.

Thanks so much!

Balloonatic O-O

delta lights.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks! I'm aware of that and am asking for any of these lights; with or without lenses or brackets. Cadilites are generally bar mounted headlights with a shorter, clear lens while Safetylites have longer colored (red/green) lenses. All share the same body and bezel though which is really what I'm looking for.

I would love to have an NOS set with brackets as seen in the photo, but I will consider whatever you got, folks. Thanks!

@rustysonte2112 thanks a second time... I'm quite aware of the ones on feebay, doesn't my photo look familiar?

This is my want ad asking cabers for these items; again... please do not post here?

If you want to discuss the items in my want ad, please start your own thread about what they're called or how they were offered, etc.? There is also a thread for things available on Craigslist or Ebay, that's the proper place to put links. This is my WANT AD to the CABE bike community, please only respond if you have this item for me?

Wanted: if you have a set, or a single of these lights for me, or even have just one body with bezel, please message me with a price?

And please... do not post here, please PM me?

Thanks!

Last edited:
Back