When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WANTED! Shelby Airflo Speedline parts wanted

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

FamousCarz

Look Ma, No Hands!
Hey Everyone, Happy Thanksgiving!

I need (3) major components to have everything to start the restoration of my estimated 1936 - 1938 Shelby Airflo Speedline. As a limited income (social security) senior these projects seem to take forever and cost an arm and a leg! ;^)
The original bike sold for $Twenty something dollars and now a set of drop kickstand bolts run that much! Hahahaha

1. Lobdell horizontal spring seat
2. Chainguard
3. 'Egg' taillight reference photo attached

Thanks in advance for helping me find them!
George

Screenshot_20221123_203006.jpg

Screenshot_20221123_203048.jpg

lobdellseat-1.jpg

shelby4(1).jpg

20221123_185827.jpg

The loose tail light you show is a ‘mouse’ light. The tail light shown on the bike is a ‘egg’ light. None of the stuff you’re looking for is cheap. Either one of those lights will be in excess of $1k if it shows up. Good luck in your quest V/r Shawn

Well, you sure pick the high dollar rare ones. Which might be why it takes yrs to complete. Cost and finding parts $$$$$

You definitely have 3 expensive and hard to find items yet to purchase and I wish you luck. If you are looking for an “egg” light, here is a close up of the one on my Speedline to reference. The Arrow picture you used is also my bike.
Good luck in your search .
Tim Newmeyer
Shelby, Ohio

D1046132-8172-430B-9215-22DB30715388.jpeg

Back