When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Wanted: Shop To Repaint My Schwinn Hornet

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I've got a good friend on here @Smoopy's Andrew Logan that does great restoration and custom work he's out of Murfreesboro, TN. You can check out some of his work on here by searching his user name. There are several people that will vouch for his work also, you can also look up Smoopys bike shop in Murfreesboro, TN on the internet and it'll bring up some of his work.

V/r
Sean

I've got a good friend on here @Smoopy's Andrew Logan that does great restoration and custom work he's out of Murfreesboro, TN. You can check out some of his work on here by searching his user name. There are several people that will vouch for his work also, you can also look up Smoopys bike shop in Murfreesboro, TN on the internet and it'll bring up some of his work.

V/r
Sean
Thanks for that Sean..ironically, I just broke this down and sent it off to sandblast to start the process..

@belkerx3 if you need some help with your resto just PM me or contact us via email:
[email protected]

Good evening Andrew, I got your name here on the CABE. I understand you might be the to look for when it comes to painting bikes. I have a Schwinn Hornet that I'd like to get painted. Is this something you can do?? Thank you, Mike

Good evening Andrew, I got your name here on the CABE. I understand you might be the to look for when it comes to painting bikes. I have a Schwinn Hornet that I'd like to get painted. Is this something you can do?? Thank you, Mike
Mike it's best to private message him @Smoopy's

Sean

Back