When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Wanted Silver Glitter Stingray seat

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Fvee20

On Training Wheels
I shipped a Mini Twinn via UPS and somehow the destroyed the rear seat. The customer is a little bummed so I’m trying to find something close for him. Looking for silver glitter with a reflector tab. Let me know what you have, thanks!

E56BF124-A404-4816-B513-C078540C7D29.png

23978911-7BF4-4430-9BC9-24624F2E4535.png

Send a private message with a couple of pictures and a price and I’ll let you know. Thanks

@Fvee20 - that's enough to make a grown man cry, so sorry to see that. I don't have an extra seat I can spare right now.

It would take considerable force to do that to a seat pan. I can't trust any of the shippers to handle anything with care these days so I've made it a habit to remove all seats and chainguards, wrapping them up inside their own boxes, inside the bike box. So far, so good.

Hope you can score a silver glow banana seat with step up pan, they were used on other models like Fastback and Deluxe so not as hard to find as that unique front seat! Hope it all works out.

Back