When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Wanted small Speedsters (24" wheel)

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

melissabike

On Training Wheels
I'm working on a tv show and need a Speedster (or 2 or 3) that's on the small side for an adult male actor who is 5'2". I need it asap in Los Angeles. Any out there? Thanks!

What would be the tallest stand over (the top bar) height do-able for this actor?

We may never get the actor on it so I'm trying to get anything that's smaller than 26" wheels - which is what I already have. I'm not well versed in bikes so other than looking for Speedsters with 24" wheels I do not know if there were smaller sizes that looked the same as the adult models. Sorry if I didn't answer your question but I don't want to limit myself too much. Any ideas?

Thanks!

20171019_164140.jpg
20171019_164215.jpg
I'm working on a tv show and need a Speedster (or 2 or 3) that's on the small side for an adult male actor who is 5'2". I need it asap in Los Angeles. Any out there? Thanks!
Melissa I've got a 1977 Schwinn 24" Speedster 3 speed with new tires and in good overall condition. I can ship via bikeflights to LA. If you're interested please message me.
Thank you, Sean Ezell

Back