When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Wanted Spark Rocket Fighter X-1

-

RJWess

Wore out three sets of tires already!
I know many of us collect other things so I thought I might give it a try. There is also a version called Space Jet Fighter. I believe these where made by Yonezawa in Japan.
If you have any of these toys please contact me at [email protected] or p.m. me here.

HHF.jpg

SPARK ROCKET FIGHTER X-1 - YONEZAWA - JAPAN.jpg

Last edited:
This may be a long shot lead for you, but there is a small antique store near Clinton Mo that has a whole large glass show case of those kind of metal toys. Many of them are of the space era theme. I only get by there a couple of times a year, so can't check for you in person. But you may be able to message the store and get them to send you pictures of what they have, and then if you see something you want they would probably ship. The owner also told me once that that vendor has a huge collection of that stuff and rotates the stock occasionally. They may even be able to get in touch with the vendor in person. Long shot but it is it is The Red Rooster Antiques. https://www.facebook.com/theredroosterantiques/

I will contact them you never know. Thanks so much for the lead.

Back