When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Wanted to Buy 1970's -1983 Schwinn 20 Inch and 24 Inch Cruiser Bikes and Parts

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

TwistTheGrip

On Training Wheels
Wanted to Buy WTB:
I am Wanting to Buy oem Chicago Schwinn 24 inch Cruiser Parts from say 1975-1983 Schwinn 24 Inch BeachCruiser Baloon Bikes and Parts such as Original S-2 Double Track 24 inch Wheels/Rims/Hubs, and 1970-83 24 inch balloon bike Blade Forks, 24 inch oem Schwinn Krate/Springer Forks, 24inch cruiser ChainGuards etc.
S2 Double-Track rims may have light rust, but No Dings/Crimps/Dents/Bends etc, as the re-chrome job wont cover these damages.

Also looking for 1979-1980 oem Chicago Schwinn Mini Cruiser 20 Inch Baloon bike S-2 Double track rims/hubs; again these will also be re-chromed if minor rusted, but again no major Dings or damage please.
Plse PM me and let me know what you got,

Thx Mch

I don't normally mess with stuff this late but a quick review of the catalogs from these years doesn't show any models such as you describe. Do you have pictures? V/r Shawn

well i have several of all of them

little  shed right side 017.JPG
i have lots of every thing u are looking for i sent u an e mail but havent herd from u i guess your not intrsted ohhhh well chucksoldbikes on the cabe
little  shed right side 016.JPG
this is a schwinn balloon tyred skip link swchwinn 24 inch trains and planes head badge probably a 1948 or 1950 dont have the serial number right now the rear fender brace is broken fender bolts broken that is all that that is wrong with it chucksoldbikes on the cabe or [email protected] and i have lots of sting ray things forks balloon and middle weight and so omn [email protected]
send email for more parts and bicycles been in the bike business over 50 years

Last edited:
Chuck those aren't from the years he is asking for which was my point. V/r Shawn

i just put them on here to get his attention i sent him a email i have a lot of what he is asking for but havent herd from him and that is fine if he dont wana see what i got for sale oh we;ll chucksoldbikes

Hi twist, i have access to 2 sets of new takeoffs from the 20" s-2 cruiser wheels from the late 70's - large flange black front hub & 76 mexico bendix rear hubs - let me know if you're still interested. Thanks bob ps ill try to send a p.m im not real good at navagating this site

Wanted to Buy WTB:
I am Wanting to Buy oem Chicago Schwinn 24 inch Cruiser Parts from say 1975-1983 Schwinn 24 Inch BeachCruiser Baloon Bikes and Parts such as Original S-2 Double Track 24 inch Wheels/Rims/Hubs, and 1970-83 24 inch balloon bike Blade Forks, 24 inch oem Schwinn Krate/Springer Forks, 24inch cruiser ChainGuards etc.
S2 Double-Track rims may have light rust, but No Dings/Crimps/Dents/Bends etc, as the re-chrome job wont cover these damages.

Also looking for 1979-1980 oem Chicago Schwinn Mini Cruiser 20 Inch Baloon bike S-2 Double track rims/hubs; again these will also be re-chromed if minor rusted, but again no major Dings or damage please.
Plse PM me and let me know what you got,

Thx Mch
Here's one of my 1980 Chestnut 20" Schwinn Mini Cruiser, made only one year. All original paint, decals, chrome, I have replaced white tires. For sale, please let me know if you're interested.

20170828_180150.jpg

20170828_175239.jpg

20170828_175307.jpg

20170828_175409.jpg

Back