When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Wanted to buy or prefer trade for in New England (CT) Swing Bike

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Tom B/Bike Karma Podcast

Look Ma, No Hands!
I see swing bikes offered online at really high prices. I feel like I got to the bus stop at the moment the bus pulled away to go to way too high town. I am not looking for a show bike. I am looking for a rider for the bicycle show I help run in CT. So I am looking for a frame, or bike in need of love, with the purpose of having people use it and see how cool it is. It doesn't need to be original, and I can build it up to be rideable if the key pieces are there.

I have many bikes to trade depending on what you are looking for... could be a combo of cash and trade.

2003(?)- Lemond Wayzata - done up and ready to ride as a cross bike.
1972 BSA Three Speed- 23" Frame- Nice Ride Ready - Newish Tires - Really CLean and Indoor
1983(?) Dawes Lightning- made in england all original barely ridden needs only bar tape, and dusting...
others...

I may have a contact in VT who has one. Let me see if I can find him. PM me to remind me and I will look tomorrow. It's not going to be cheap cheap but he's a decent guy and maybe you could work a part trade, part cash deal.

N

I may have a contact in VT who has one. Let me see if I can find him. PM me to remind me and I will look tomorrow. It's not going to be cheap cheap but he's a decent guy and maybe you could work a part trade, part cash deal.

N
Thanks... appreciate it. -T

Thanks- bike chain.jpg

Back