When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WANTED Torrington 8 Pedals Prewar

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
There are two sets for sale on here right now? V/r Shawn
Somewhere between Brant’s and Cycleplane’s currently for condition would be nice thanks
These are the second easiest prewar pedal types to locate; the Wald replacements come in first. With that being said, they still do command a respectable price as they were a stock pedal on many bicycles. Jason, I have tagged you on over 10 pairs in the past two years. It seems strange that none never rate well with you. The last time you came to my house I had a shelf with over a dozen pairs, all in varying grades, but you didn't even look. Maybe you should consider refining your post to say that you want "Torrington 8's" in an 8 or 9 condition at a certain price point acceptable to you ($25/pair???). Honestly I think you would have more success checking Ebay daily for these. We all wish you good luck as these are as easy to find as a taco stand in Albuquerque.

Last edited:
These are the second easiest pedal prewar pedal types to locate; the Wald replacements come in first. With that being said, they still do command a respectable price as they were a stock pedal on many bicycles. Jason, I have tagged you on over 10 pairs in the past two years. It seems strange that none never rate well with you. The last time you came to my house I had a shelf with over a dozen pairs all in varying grades but you didn't even look. Maybe you should consider refining your post to say that you want "Torrington 8's" in an 8 or 9 condition at a certain price point acceptable to you ($25/pair???). Honestly I think you would have more success checking Ebay daily for these. We all wish you good luck as these are as easy to find as a taco stand in Albuquerque.
These are the second easiest pedal prewar pedal types to locate; the Wald replacements come in first. With that being said, they still do command a respectable price as they were a stock pedal on many bicycles. Jason, I have tagged you on over 10 pairs in the past two years. It seems strange that none never rate well with you. The last time you came to my house I had a shelf with over a dozen pairs all in varying grades but you didn't even look. Maybe you should consider refining your post to say that you want "Torrington 8's" in an 8 or 9 condition at a certain price point acceptable to you ($25/pair???). Honestly I think you would have more success checking Ebay daily for these. We all wish you good luck as these are as easy to find as a taco stand in Albuquerque.
Thanks for your encouragement

Back