When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WANTED: triple bar girls frame

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

JimScott

Wore out three sets of tires already!
Do you have an incomplete project you'll never finish and your thinking you might want to move it along?
I'm looking for a girls triple bar frame and (some parts).
I've attached a couple of pictures to give you an idea what I'm talking about.

Cleveland Welding or Elgin, im easy to please.

85716sky1.jpg

DSC01641.jpg

CWC did not make this style of frame. 2nd bike is a Postwar Snyder built bike. Chain ring if original would indicate it would have been Rollfast badged.

CWC did not make this style of frame. 2nd bike is a Postwar Snyder built bike. Chain ring if original would indicate it would have been Rollfast badged.
The pictures was to give the reader "an idea" of the 3 bar style of frame I was mentioning. The post war Snyder bicycle pictured is simply a CWC, dont be deceived by the common Shelby headight, CWC made triple bars for one year only in both boys and girls. CWC whored all their parts to anyone who'd bolt them on. It only got worse as the Sting Ray/ 10 speed series came int play and balloon bikes were falling out of favor.
I've been collecting since 1989 and have had both at one time.... they are out there.

IMG_20190317_185315_768-01.jpeg

That's Bobby's bike you're picturing above. Here's his original thread.

Last edited:
Back