When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Wanted- various and sundry rear derailleurs

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

whistlestop

Look Ma, No Hands!
Looking for a black, a pink, and a yellow Ofmega Mistral rear derailleur, SRAM 9.0 rear derailleurs in each pattern (Betsy, Woody, etc), a Campy Rally, and an early Huret Jubilee all in excellent or better condition. Working on a showcase display fot my shop. They will join derailleurs from Zeus, Simplex, Suntour, and other less common examples.

I will take a look and see what I have. I know I have no plastic stuff (OFMEGA, Simplex), or much newer than 1990. I do (did) have a few Rally derailleurs of different generations (all in very good to excellent condition). If I still have something I have not used yet that you are interested in you can PM me for specifics (1940s through 1990s: Zeus, Campy, Sun Tour, Rino, Gian Robert, Cyclo, Simplex, Shimano, Ofmega, Sachs, Huret, Triplex, Galli, GPM, Favorit, Super Rapid, et al.).

Last edited:
Thanks Jesper. My main desires are the plastic Ofmegas and the SRAM 9.0 with weird graphics. What do you have for thre Rally models?

Thanks Jesper. My main desires are the plastic Ofmegas and the SRAM 9.0 with weird graphics. What do you have for thre Rally models?
I will take a look when I return from holiday. I have/had both the offset (1st and 2nd gen.) and inline (essentially Nuovo Record with long cage). I need to see if I used or already sold them off, but I thought I still had at least one Rally (probably the inline version) left in my bins. Maybe I have an OFMEGA somewhere, I know I won't use them myself or build a bike for others with them so there may be one sitting buried; if I do it would be a black unit. Definitely no SRAM (any model); too new for my work.

Back