When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Wanted: Vialle Freres bicyclette elastique

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

cbustapeck

Wore out three sets of tires already!
Ever since I stumbled across this, I've wanted one. (Any of their similar models would do as well.)

35775966_1_x.jpg

Image source: Copake Auction, April 18, 2015.

I'm willing to consider anything in any condition, but I'd prefer one that is as complete as possible, so long as the basic parts are there and readily available parts can fit in the remaining spaces. My big concerns are the frame and seat post. Following that, it would really depend whether one could find a bottom bracket that would fit.

My goal here is not to build a perfect example, but one that looks reasonably correct. If I could take whatever you can sell me and a Raleigh DL-1 and have a bike that looks "right", that would be good enough for me.

-----

you might also like to view this textile -

-----

I own the blue one, I knew of the exact bicycle in the 90’s from a French/ Italian bicycle collector book and it left an impression. Fast forward to 5 years ago it was on the auction catalog at Copake auction in New York state. Fortunately I was able to buy it and add it to my collection! It’s staying put for a while but good luck on your search.

I own the blue one, I knew of the exact bicycle in the 90’s from a French/ Italian bicycle collector book and it left an impression. Fast forward to 5 years ago it was on the auction catalog at Copake auction in New York state. Fortunately I was able to buy it and add it to my collection! It’s staying put for a while but good luck on your search.
Well bought, I think. Definitely a lot of awesome for the money. Congratulations.

Not that it’s anywhere near my budget - a project is the only way that it is happening for me.

How well does it ride?

Back