When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Wanted: Western Flyer 24" TANK needed Cash Ready

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Classic Cool Rides

Wore out three sets of tires already!
In Memoriam
Hello CABE'rs !

Please help me complete this 24" Western Flyer Cream Puff !!

Need a TANK to fit this ........ HORN or NO horn....... any color condition flexible .........

Please reply here or PM me......... Thank you! CCR Dave
W.F. 24 PIC 1.jpg
W.F. 24 PIC 2.jpg

Looks like a Huffman built bike.
That's very possible...... how would I know this for sure ?? does the serial number give me that info ?? (I have it in storage would need to go look that up)
Also ....... does anybody have a PICTURE of what this Tank should look like ??
Thank you very much! CCR Dave

I'm still on the hunt for this Tank !! Nobody out there has 1 available ??

How about a PICTURE of 1 so that I know what I need to be looking for so that I can Dream & Drool ?? Really appreciate some help! Thank you! CCR Dave

View attachment 779780 Will this work tank work
Hello Robert......thank you for the picture and taking a chance that your tank might fit .......
When you look at the frame I have ......the "inside span" at the "head tube" is roughly 1 1/2 " and the "inside span" on the "down tube" is roughly 4"
I do not recognize the manufacturer of your frame BUT it appears the noted "spans" are more like 2 1/2" (head tube) and 2 1/2" (down tube)
I don't believe your tank would fit correctly. But, again, ... thank you for making an attempt to help me out! Cheers! CCR Dave

Back