When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WANTED: Witte bicycle parts, information, and identification.

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Drosentreter

I live for the CABE
I have what I believe to be an 1890s Witte bicycle. I only have the frame and what I assume are the original forks, but I do not know. I am looking to piece it together, and restore it or leave it rusty(any thoughts/relation to value?). If you have parts please let me know. I need wheels, tires, crank, sprocket, handle bars and anything else that came on it, or period correct accessories. Also if you have information on the history of this bicycle, or exact year i would appreciate that as well. Thanks all, Dane
CE3540DB-935A-4B08-B57F-92FFD687D99F.jpeg
53A4A796-A9DF-4988-B1B2-3678CCBB27D2.jpeg
7580B1F2-2D7A-49ED-8226-3A43F66E0D39.jpeg

This bike looks late teens to me, or even later. Not TOC. The characteristics like the kind of chain tensioner, wide crank housing for one piece crank...etc became widely used in late teens.

Last edited:
This bike looks late teens to me, or even later. Not TOC. The characteristics like the kind of chain tensioner, wide crank housing for one piece crank...etc became widely used in late teens.
That was my thought as well, but I found someone who had another(just the frame crank and forks) their fauber crank had March 7th 1899 stamped into it.

Back