When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WANTED!

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
A pic would go a long towards helping us know what you are looking for. For instance is this a spring or truss fork fender? V/r Shawn

Pardon my ignorance on terminology. I have done many rotisserie restorations on vintage cars but my first attempt on a vintage bike. In short i can send pics of the rear fender later today or tomorrow. But for now, I;m unsure of your terminology. The bike does not have any front suspension or springs. the fender simply attaches to the underside of the fork via a #8 threaded screw and a brace that wraps around from the back of the fender and attaches to the front axial. Hope this helps. Thanks for your time

Send a pic of the entire bike so we get an idea of what you are looking for. For bikes model numbers were sometimes used for years often with much different components. V/r Shawn

Hello, I have what you need, it is also just about as perfect of a match for the patina of your bike, even the same color. What are you looking to spend on it shipped, the shipping is going to be $18-$30? I can give you an exact shipping cost with an address or zip code, at any rate figure the above number for shipping. Let me know if you still need it and throw me a number, im not looking to make a bunch of money off of it so throw a number at me thats fair for us both. Thank you for your consideration.
Respectfully Patrick S McClerren

Thank you for responding. Yes, I still need it. The shipping zip code is 60148. Please give me an exact shipping cost - where are you shipping from? Please post a picture of the fender. Does it include the bracket? I need the bracket as well.

if you need any thing else I got this I'm going to part out

100_5920.JPG

100_5921.JPG

100_5922.JPG

Last edited:
Back