When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

war years Sears Elgin Lightweight

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

49autocycledeluxe

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
just sold a 1979 Schwinn LeTour for $175.00 and this bike popped up for $175. locally. this is the only photo I have. I am sort of in the market for a vintage lightweight.

what do you suppose something like this may be worth? going to get more pics later.

ad says it was "restored" but I doubt a person could restore the decals .. not sure what that is about.

Nice bike. I'd grab it. Maybe it has been painted or touched up. The rims should have a black stripe around them on each edge and maybe the lettering doesn't look quite right. Hard to say though. Seems there might be some variations during the war era. Here's a picture of mine and a link to the thread on it.

they sent more pictures and it has all been repainted poorly including the wheels. it does have the odd Elgin hubs.. probably all the right parts. it is an hour away, if it was closer I might offer 100 bucks. it has been listed on ebay 4 or 5 times at $175. the shipping is $250 though for some reason.

eventually I will find a worthwhile vintage lightweight for 20 bucks at a yard sale

Back