When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ward Hawthorne Flyer

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

syclesavage

I live for the CABE
Well I found out that up the road from me a person had some "old" bikes and I stopped to see what I might be interested in well I was kinda late cause he had sold a bit of stuff but had a frame or two still left. Low and behold this is what I saw........
rNl0PMb-1.jpg
IFdRJqD-1.jpg
6sPs9F2-1.jpg
g]
6sPs9F2-2.jpg
Picked it up for 100.00 with a set of all red BF Goodrich Silvertown 26x2.125 tires and what I think is a persons seat. It has York 28 x1.5 tires Mussleman hub an a red seat no neck no bars
xDuTZZQ-1.jpg
VIAEFEW-1.jpg
TOTvF5y-1.jpg
3veinFC-1.jpg

Last edited:
Wow, nice find. Love those fenders & that rear reflector... among other things.

Thanks to all who threaded in on this still lookin for advise on what I can do to get him Rollin I can get the small parts an stuff it's the wheels an tires that are stumping me need help on that part.

Thanks to all who threaded in on this still lookin for advise on what I can do to get him Rollin I can get the small parts an stuff it's the wheels an tires that are stumping me need help on that part.

Your tires look pretty good to me in the photos but if they are not useable I suggest contacting Robert Dean for new tires, you can find tire photos and contact information in the following links:
http://thecabe.com/vbulletin/showth...uction-Singletube-Tires&highlight=robert+dean
http://thecabe.com/vbulletin/showth...gle-Tube-28-quot-Tires!&highlight=robert+dean

If your tires are still useable I suggest taking them off the rims, cleaning the back side of the tires real well with a non-residue cleaner such as wax & grease remover and do the same to the tire mounting surface of the rim and then reglue the tires using rim cement (for sewup bicycle tires). Single tube tires should be reglued every few years to prevent them from walking on the rim and ripping the valve stem out of the tire.

Update on my Flyer completely cleaned polished regreased all keeping original patina and what ever nickel was left installed the new set of 28inch wheels and ties (built by Steve G aka Velopedist) Thanks Steve. Rides likes it's brand new. Still have to finish up small things adding the rest of the parts I still have.
UeSZBAE-1.jpg

Back