When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Warehouse Sale of Entire Bike Collection - Feb 10th Super Secret Location in So Cal

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
-

Eric

Finally riding a big boys bike
Hi All,
I have to liquidate my entire bike collection because I am moving out of state. Before these bike go on Craigslist, EBAY or get parted... I wanted to offer the complete bikes to my friends in the hobby. I have mostly Phantoms, DXs, Hornets, and Panthers, all original paint and original parts together. I have a couple of motorbikes from the 20s and 30s. I will have some other various mountain bikes and cruisers. I am also going to be selling vintage roadbikes from Centurion, Colnago, Derosa, Pinarello and Eddy Merckx.

I will be giving the address at the Feb 10th Orange ride so you will have first shot at buying one of these bikes.

If you can't come to this sale, dont worry... you will be able to get anything that's left on ebay :)

The prices will be better than full retail but probably wont make you rich trying to flip them. This sale is going to be perfect for anyone that wants to add some clean original riders to their collections at a cheaper than usual price.

PM Me if you have any questions.

Hi All,
I have to liquidate my entire bike collection because I am moving out of state. Before these bike go on Craigslist, EBAY or get parted... I wanted to offer the complete bikes to my friends in the hobby. I have mostly Phantoms, DXs, Hornets, and Panthers, all original paint and original parts together. I have a couple of motorbikes from the 20s and 30s. I will have some other various mountain bikes and cruisers. I am also going to be selling vintage roadbikes from Centurion, Colnago, Derosa, Pinarello and Eddy Merckx.

I will be giving the address at the Feb 10th Orange ride so you will have first shot at buying one of these bikes.

If you can't come to this sale, dont worry... you will be able to get anything that's left on ebay :)

The prices will be better than full retail but probably wont make you rich trying to flip them. This sale is going to be perfect for anyone that wants to add some clean original riders to their collections at a cheaper than usual price.

PM Me if you have any questions.

;):kissingsmiling::yum:

Are you moving to the Phoenix area and could you drop off a couple when you get here? ;)

Haha... indeed I am. If there is anything left that I bring to AZ I will let you know.
Eric

I have been getting many inquiries from Cabers asking how much certain types of bikes are. Prices will all be marked on all bikes at the sale and will be 100-400 dollars below the "going rate." These prices are sale day only.

Back