When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Warning for Cabe Members about Ebay Seller

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Schwinny

I live for the CABE
I've bought two things from this guy on Ebay. One, he didn't know what he had and I did. The other was a complete dream description and I got what I deserved for buying it.
He somehow got my negative removed but thats not surprising since Ebay is a crap shoot anymore. Below is a representative listing of his that is complete B.S. Correct me IF I'm wrong, but I don't think ANY Super Sport ever came with a cast iron fork.
And he's a dick also when you communicate with him. In short, Dicknosebikes.... is dicknowsnothing but desperation.

Last edited:
The SS never had a blade fork and never a 26". As a whole, my guess is less than 20% of the eBay parts sellers know what they are selling. And then there are the ones like Craig M.

I've bought two things from this guy on Ebay. One, he didn't know what he had and I did. The other was a complete dream description and I got what I deserved for buying it.
He somehow got my negative removed but thats not surprising since Ebay is a crap shoot anymore. Below is a representative listing of his that is complete B.S. Correct me IF I'm wrong, but I don't think ANY Super Sport ever came with a cast iron fork.
And he's a dick also when you communicate with him. In short, Dicknosebikes.... is dicknowsnothing but desperation.

At least you can phone him ( posted #) and tell him he's a Dick.

At least you can phone him ( posted #) and tell him he's a Dick.
My last with him wasn't recent, but I did call him about his misrepresented part. All he had for me was that I was wrong and his proof was that he had been "in bicycles" longer than me.....
I never mentioned anything about time-in, but for sure, he doesn't know dick about a measuring tape either.
By looking at his listings, Im pretty sure he bought an old bike shop inventory which apparently came with a box of entitled stupidity.
Next time I coast through Denver I might check the listings for Dicknoses.

I think as a buyer its your job to do your homework and know what you're buying. Ask a lot of questions. If the answer doesn't satisfy you or you get that uneasy feeling then don't buy it. Like GT said a lot of sellers are just guessing and I see key words thrown in titles all the time just to generate traffic. V/r Shawn

I think as a buyer its your job to do your homework and know what you're buying. Ask a lot of questions. If the answer doesn't satisfy you or you get that uneasy feeling then don't buy it. Like GT said a lot of sellers are just guessing and I see key words thrown in titles all the time just to generate traffic. V/r Shawn
Definitely true.
Then there are the people that mislead on purpose or out of ignorance, then stand behind that ignorance using Ebays policies as a shield.
Not just a buying and selling issue. A personal character issue.

Back