When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Warning for Cabe Members about Ebay Seller

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
-
I thought you got off of eBay? You would have much less to complain about if you had.
I dont sell anymore but I'll buy there. Besides, this is an unsavory character issue. If you dont buy there, you dont have anything to worry about... or comment about. I dont complain, I rail.
Im the kind of person that wont stand still for people taking advantage of others, cheating others or general all around bad behavior. And I will point it out. Perhaps that's ok with you, but not me.
Ive had great dealings with people on Ebay and CL and FB Marketplace and especially here. I always get a good feeling when people own up to their mis-steps. I always do, and I expect other too also. There have been a couple mis-steps when buying and selling here, but folks here, and myself, have been very nice and forthcoming about it all. As it should be. To look the other way is to stand in the crowd of social degradation that the older generations have always complained about. It is to allow it, and literally ask for more.
You would be more on point if you completely read the post

I think as a buyer its your job to do your homework and know what you're buying. Ask a lot of questions. If the answer doesn't satisfy you or you get that uneasy feeling then don't buy it. Like GT said a lot of sellers are just guessing and I see key words thrown in titles all the time just to generate traffic. V/r Shawn
Really, buyer beware. Cabe is a pretty safe haven, but o/wise you are at the mercy of clowns often. I'd make this longer, but I think I made my point.ha!

Last edited:
Reminds me of old Nutsonyourface or guesswhosback1035. Both Oddball sellers on eBay long gone or named changed.

My last with him wasn't recent, but I did call him about his misrepresented part. All he had for me was that I was wrong and his proof was that he had been "in bicycles" longer than me.....
I never mentioned anything about time-in, but for sure, he doesn't know dick about a measuring tape either.
By looking at his listings, Im pretty sure he bought an old bike shop inventory which apparently came with a box of entitled stupidity.
Next time I coast through Denver I might check the listings for Dicknoses.
Dicknose or DICK FOR BRAINS!!!

Back