When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Warning on buying Krates

-
What is his handle?

Check the links I provided for that info in full, but it's usually a variation of Kratekid. A Kratekid1963 just posted a Krate for sale here a few days ago (thread is now locked), using pics from another ad that he'd used for a scam previously.

Note- did some googling on this guy, he has ripped people off with other products- YuGiOh cards, BMX bikes, who knows what else, has many other aliases, but frequently uses the Mastic Beach, NY address.

Darcie

Last edited:
It's beyond me how this can continue. Can't the police get involved and stop this jack hole?

I believe he has been prosecuted at least once (and beaten up by locals several times) but doesn't seem to learn..kid is young, late teens to early 20's...career criminal in the making.

Darcie

Has anyone ever shipped to this address that was posted on another page about this guy?

Brian matzen
162 diana drive
Mastic Beach NY 11951

I just google mapped it and their is no 162. You'll see 160, then you cross Cedar and hit 164. Makes me wonder what the PO does about the mail? If I were a victim, I would consider calling that town's post office and see what happens with it. You'd be amazed at how many crooked post office employees their are. Wouldn't be surprised that he works there.

The 162 Diana address shows up in whitepages.com with several people, including Brian Matzen, listed as being at that address:

http://www.whitepages.com/search/FindNearby?street=162+Diana+Dr&where=Mastic+Beach+NY+11951-4606

kratekid73 is one name he used today. Offered to sell a mint 68 orange crate for $450 out of the blue this morning to me on a pm.

kratekid73 is one name he used today. Offered to sell a mint 68 orange crate for $450 out of the blue this morning to me on a pm.

Yep, he started another new account this morning kratekid1973, posted under Wanted for a Lemon Peeler chainguard.
Mods are looking into banning his IP adress, which really needs to be done- this dude seriously has a problem. Don't know why he's not locked up somewhere. He sent Nick a message offering to sell something too. Maybe he was just released this morning.....

Darcie

It would also help if the Mods made it mandatory about posting your location on your profile page.

Kratekid also PM'd me this morning replying to my wanted post.
I knew the name was familiar. Good thing I found this thread about him before I have any important info.
I did give him my number for pictures. And he sent me a pic from an eBay listing.

Yep, he started another new account this morning kratekid1973, posted under Wanted for a Lemon Peeler chainguard.
Mods are looking into banning his IP adress, which really needs to be done- this dude seriously has a problem. Don't know why he's not locked up somewhere. He sent Nick a message offering to sell something too. Maybe he was just released this morning.....

Darcie

Seems he's using his old account from months back.

Attachments

• Kratekid1973.jpg
    Kratekid1973.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 112
maybe we should make a copy of this forum and send it to him,then he knows the whole bike world is watching him!!!!

Back