When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Warning on buying Krates

-
he just contacted me asking me how i new his address,then he says that's not my name or address. i think he is getting a little confused.

IF YOU WERE SCAMMED FILE A REPORT WITH THIS GUY

Corsino, Christopher [email protected]

We have arrested Mr. Matzen before reference a stolen bicycle and there is a report from early in 2015 concerning a Craig’s List transaction. However, if there is no specific complainant or police report for us to act on, we are unable to pursue an investigation. If you know anyone who has been “scammed” by Mr. Matzen, encourage them to get all of their documentation together and make a police report so we may conduct a follow up investigation.

Regards,

Lt Chris Corsino

Seventh Precinct Crime Section

Seventh Precinct Commanding Officer
1491 Wm. Floyd Pkwy, Shirley, NY 11967
[email protected]

WOW A SCAM FROM LONG ISLAND
7TH PRECINCT SHIRLEY NY ..DONT NO THOSE GUYS ..5TH PRECINCT WAS UP MY ALLEY
SURE MR MATZEN IS A PIECE OF LONG ISLAND TRASH THAT SHOULD BE FLOATING IN THE SOUND
WE HAVE HEARD TO MUCH ABOUT HIM OVER THE YEARS ..NONE OF IT GOOD ...AT THE SAME TIME HE HAS THAT STREET WISE THAT SOME OF US DONT HAVE ..OR DONT WANT TO HAVE FOR THAT MATTER..ITS SOMETIMES TOUGH TO KNOW WHO TO TRUST OR TO DEAL WITH ..BUT THANKS TO THIS SITE WE KNOW WHO TO DEAL WITH AND THOSE AROUND US LOOK OUT FOR ONE ANOTHER .SORRY FOR THOSE WHO DID GET HOSED BY THIS SACK OF TRASH ..SOMETIMES IF YOU WANT SOMEBODY YOU CAN TRUST....TRUST YOURSELF!!! IN CLOSING I LOVE LONG ISLAND WHERE IN WAS BORN..BUT HOW MANY OF US STILL COLLECT KRATES ....JUST KIDDIN RUDY C LAKE RONKONKOMA NY

Kratekid1972 was on the Schwinn Stingray forum and Schwinn Owners and Lovers forum on Facebook today for a total of 3 hours before he started his games, he was banned from the groups. He is also a member of the Schwinn OCC Stingrays FB page. Brian Matzen aka Joseph Delagado aka Jordan Maher aka John Baker aka (possibly) James Greenfield with the phone number of 631-909-9769. When you search that number in Google, it pops up with Brian Matzen's photo along with Pokeman cards (which he is also a scammer) and video games (another scam of his). He buys a bike off ebay with a fake name, pays for it with a fake Paypal, then the seller is out the bike and money. (I've contacted the seller on the lemon peeler a few months ago and confirmed this) Then sells it cheap to make money and flip it fast. Only thing is, you pay and don't get the bike. Who knows what he ends up doing with them.

He also goes by the name Joseph Delgado. Same Address: 162 diana dr mastic beach..
Screenshot_2016-06-24-12-10-13.png

Anyone notice that Gringomandingo is from Naples Florida and posted this but yet he says he is Christopher Corsino? WTH? But if you send an email to the email address it goes through. So I am totally confused now about this one.

IF YOU WERE SCAMMED FILE A REPORT WITH THIS GUY

Corsino, Christopher [email protected]

We have arrested Mr. Matzen before reference a stolen bicycle and there is a report from early in 2015 concerning a Craig’s List transaction. However, if there is no specific complainant or police report for us to act on, we are unable to pursue an investigation. If you know anyone who has been “scammed” by Mr. Matzen, encourage them to get all of their documentation together and make a police report so we may conduct a follow up investigation.

Regards,

Lt Chris Corsino

Seventh Precinct Crime Section

Seventh Precinct Commanding Officer
1491 Wm. Floyd Pkwy, Shirley, NY 11967
[email protected]

Back