When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Warning torches!

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I was just about to use it, but first quickly tossed the flaming mess over onto the fireplace hearth where it burned until I threw a kitchen towel onto it. Ignited fuel was still burning on the coffee table. Should have never waited to use the Extinguisher straight away. It also had fuel left in the bottle, and it fortunately did not ignite. I don't really want to think about that. :dizzy: I admit I panicked. Everyone check your fire extinguishers for the new year..

I told you to leave the flame haircuts to professionals.

hill-street-blues.jpg

LET'S BE CAREFUL OUT THERE!

Nothings made with real rubber anymore ,hoses shoes,extension cords which i still have one thats like a dead snake even in sub zero temps where most of the cracking occurs, got so sick of exploding garden hoses i made a 100 footer out of air hose and had fittings crimped on, fire is always number one before you lock up ,unplug everything , always safe to undo batteries in at least winter mice have a way ignite the hot wires in vehicles ,also if you failed to plug a vacant hole in your panel box ive seen mice burn down garages getting in there

I told you to leave the flame haircuts to professionals.

LET'S BE CAREFUL OUT THERE!
This just reminded me of my H.S. auto shop teacher. An irregular person as teachers go, very friendly but kind of dingy, a little nutty which made his class unusual, more fun verses all paper, study and dull. Not to leave out, if ya wasn't interested, everybody got an automatic A just for showing up. . You could just hang, bring yours to repair or whatever, cause he wasn't a snitch too.

Yet in some ways really good at driving the point. [grin] That is, while giving a lecture of the dangers with high pressure air hoses especially nozzles, playing around with em and being careful that you can accidently or by rough play as kids/teenagers do, inject it into or under the skin make an air bubble, kill somebody. Whelp, while I wasn't in the class during this period, about 11 AM verses my scheduled 2 PM. He had injected himself during the demonstration/lecture and in the hospitable on life support er sometin. . Returned a few days or week later as his normal quirky self, but, surely as an instructor, goes the extra distance albeit by accident, to teach danger awareness> I mean, I think we had about 1,000 to 1,500 kids in this H.S. while only about 200 kids total during 7 periods of auto shop in this H.S so, at least 80% of the entire student body, plus some of neighboring High schools learned though his careful guidance . [grin]

Last edited:
Close call Bri. Hope you had your safety gear on...I cringe when i see people without their glasses/googles, gloves, etc....accidents do happen and often when one least expects it which makes for hell of good stories.....but safety man
marshal.gif

Last edited:
I was Leary of the torch kit I bought for $3 at a garage sale, kept thinking it was too cheap- I'm gonna blow up. It's been years now, the only scary thing it does once in awhile is not shut off....guess its time to check seals! Thanks Bri.

Back