When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Warning torches!

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I was hoping for a video. OMG, could you imagine the look of " I'm about to blow my own ass up" on his face as he goes running from room to room with a flaming torch in his hands?
Home........ $150K-$200K
Vintage Bicycles......$30K
Flaming torch with the look of death on his face...........Priceless.
you were looking....... :cool:

Here's a tip..... :eek: Today I was using my Mapp torch. I have a cold so I can't really smell.... not good. My torch fixture some how became slighty loose from the cylinder. Again NOT good! Thought I smelled more raw gas then usual... I was heating up an exhaust elbow when *BLAM* my whole torch went afire... I tried to shake it to blow out flame... no good, so I ran to basement tub to drown in water... no good, I then threw a wet rag on it while under the water, better, but still flaming!!! It wasn't until the water actually went over the valve (submerged) that it finally went out (Thank God)!
Wow, I never thought it would be so difficult to put out!!! Learned something new. Now to clean the load out of my pants...… :disrelieved:
Tks, now I know why I always insure my fittings are tight! And My habit of double checking that occasionally bugs people aint gonna change.

Alternatively, aint if odd that America's funniest videos, show people breaking their bones, sacked in the nuts, head concussions and all, is too funny but never show the peps who almost accidently burn or blow themselves up?

Of the 100's maybe 1000's of times I've used mine I haven't ever checked, You better believe I will going forward. The instructions actually say to check under water for bubbles before using each time. That's a bit extreme?

Of the 100's maybe 1000's of times I've used mine I haven't ever checked, You better believe I will going forward. The instructions actually say to check under water for bubbles before using each time. That's a bit extreme?

That's checking your seals, washers or O-rings. I wouldn't go that far but, if used `100's maybe 1,000's of times? I'd, in the least, give em a visual.

My MSR backpacking stove recently needed service a week ago. Afterwards when I filled the bottle w/some fuel and fired it up, it leaked badly, and the fuel from a poorly seated gasket ignited IN MY LIVING ROOM on the coffee table!!! Needless to say, it was full-on panic mode to put it all out. Dumb, dumb me. :rolleyes:

My MSR backpacking stove recently needed service a week ago. Afterwards when I filled the bottle w/some fuel and fired it up, it leaked badly, and the fuel from a poorly seated gasket ignited IN MY LIVING ROOM on the coffee table!!! Needless to say, it was full-on panic mode to put it all out. Dumb, dumb me. :rolleyes:

Got Pics?

Back