When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Warrior Found

-

Misskmfk

On Training Wheels
My friend found this little gem at a garage sale. Any information and what it may be worth is appreciated.
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Definitely what Kraut said. I used to have a Deluxe Warrior made for Firestone tire stores. I believe it was Huffy made. I dig the headbadge!

This is a 1960s-1970s AMF Roadmaster bike that was built for whatever store carried a line of bicycles under the name "Warrior". It's just a nice rider and not very high in collector value. If you want to know what it is worth, then that headbadge alone is probably worth as much or more than the bike itself. That would be a $20 bike where I live. Of course, that price reflects the weather. In the spring and summer you might squeeze $50 out of it.

Last edited:
I'd be hard pressed to get $25 out of it here. Like the others said--a rider, not a collector bike. V/r Shawn

Back