When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Wartime Schwinn New World Bikes - We Know You Have Them - Tell Us About Them!!

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Got another one to add to the registry! Picked this one up today for parts. I need the rear fender brace, seat is pending. I’m keeping the head badge for now. Figured I’d post it here first, everything else is up for grabs.

Rear blackout hub is super nice, rear wheel paint is rough, front wheel paint is pretty nice but the hub is lacking a lot of black paint, blackout crankset, bars, neck appears to be chromed.

If interested in anything, send me a message. Would prefer pickup, but will ship in lower 48.

View attachment 1425271

View attachment 1425272

View attachment 1425273

View attachment 1425274

View attachment 1425275

View attachment 1425276

View attachment 1425278

View attachment 1425280

View attachment 1425281

View attachment 1425282

View attachment 1425283

Another I series black out with the first EF of the bottom bracket shell. 😎 Is the crank dated?

Real deal wartime step thru. 🤩 I’m thinking 42. The single rear mud guard brace is war time only. You should save the mud guard too, even if you are using the brace.😀 The blackout parts are sweet, especially the ND hub. Thanks for adding it @RustyHornet!

Real deal wartime step thru. 🤩 I’m thinking 42. The single rear mud guard brace is war time only. You should save the mud guard too, even if you are using the brace.😀 The blackout parts are sweet, especially the ND hub. Thanks for adding it @RustyHornet!
If this bike was complete and in a little better shape, I’d be compelled to save it just because how many can be left? The rear brace is interesting in how it is attached. I will post pictures when I start getting it apart. Hoping others can use some parts off it to get their bikes together. I shall hang the frame up in the shop.

Reactions: Miq
Couldn’t help myself before work this morning...

first, look at how someone attached the rear brace.

Might have a bit of a problem... I went to buy another NW tonight... Had to buy a whole collection to get it though....

Everything else here had to come home too.... Lots to sort through and clean up for sale..... But a 3 speed 2 brake NW!

E9CC096D-583E-405C-A07E-A3B4DA13C8E3.jpeg

Might have a bit of a problem... I went to buy another NW tonight... Had to buy a whole collection to get it though....

View attachment 1426723

View attachment 1426724

View attachment 1426725

View attachment 1426726

View attachment 1426727

View attachment 1426728

View attachment 1426729

Everything else here had to come home too.... Lots to sort through and clean up for sale..... But a 3 speed 2 brake NW!

View attachment 1426730
And a pre-war three speed New World! Have you cleaned the hub to see if it's dated? And have you looked to see if the rims are marked? Not like you don't have enough to keep you busy 😜.

Last edited:
And a pre-war three speed New World! Have you cleaned the hub to see if it's dated? And have you looked to see if the rims are marked? Not like you don't have enough to keep you busy 😜.
I wiped down the hub quick last night before heading in, but wasn’t able to find a date on this hub yet... need to look further when I get to it! And I have not even looked at the rims. What should I be looking for??? I actually went after this one thinking it was a 2 speed based on the one pic I had to go off. I’m not disappointed.

Back