When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Wartime Schwinn New World Bikes - We Know You Have Them - Tell Us About Them!!

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I take it from GTs58's "Like" of Try 3 that the Bricycle pics are visible now. :)

A couple of things. I started the original post about Bricycle's NW when they shut the site down and updated it. I finished it when the lights came back on later that night.

It seems like cutting and pasting pictures is a lot more finicky than it used to be. I used to be able to quickly cut and paste pics from private messages into new posts, and also from the Snipping Tool in Windows. Doesn't seem like that's working right. I'll see if someone already mentioned it to the Admins.
I trust you'll figure it out. You've done pretty damned good so far!

Reactions: Miq
I take it from GTs58's "Like" of Try 3 that the Bricycle pics are visible now. :)

A couple of things. I started the original post about Bricycle's NW when they shut the site down and updated it. I finished it when the lights came back on later that night.

It seems like cutting and pasting pictures is a lot more finicky than it used to be. I used to be able to quickly cut and paste pics from private messages into new posts, and also from the Snipping Tool in Windows. Doesn't seem like that's working right. I'll see if someone already mentioned it to the Admins.
This is just to let you know that "Try #3" worked.

Reactions: Miq
@Oilit Thank you!

It turns out the Cut and Paste functionality is whacked out when using Internet Explorer/Edge. When I use another browser like Chrome, it works fine.

You can see this right?
1572881369235.png

Another D four number serial on this really super nice condition example.To bad not many around back then (2007) to help out with the OP's questions.

Nice find @GTs58 ! BikeBug has a nice 1940 bike with the 3 piece cranks etc. We've been on a good run of 1940 New Worlds lately!!
1572936105565.png
1572936119970.png
1572936130956.png

1572936145374.png

Wish Bob "Pre-War New World Project in the Shed" Hufford - Springfield, MO was still around to tell us about his projects too. :)

1572936330803.png

Thanks @rollfaster ! Those are in great shape. Maybe @Brent can help me fill in the serial numbers for the chart. The men’s bike looks like a good rider with the modern pedals. :)

What's up with Brent's girls "Hat in the Ring" seat post decal? Is that one of the early early decals? All gold and no background colors?

1573017037676.png

Back