When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Was this a double duty fork?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
-

bikewhorder

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
So at the Copake auction last weekend in lot number 480 there was a fork that I thought for sure was gonna initiate a bidding frenzy. It looked to me like a double duty fork which Ive seen people asking $2k and up. I figured in a public setting like this there was no way it was going to go cheap but it actually didn't even get bid on apparently. Am I just confused, was this not what I think it was?? I tried to do some research on my own but I couldn't really find any good pictures. It looks like the Crown on this one has been modified? I would have thought the streamlined egg crate rack on here was worth at least the opening $70 bid.

Screenshot_20211114-084011_Chrome.jpg

It took me a couple of days to find this Simplex post again only to realize the auction forks are tapered, where these aren't.
Still worth linking together in case anyone else is out there searching on the fringes....

Back