When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Wasp Convertible

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Dude you need to obtain a patent or design thingy or whatever to preserve your royalty rights, and lease out manufacturing licensing for that 'convertible' thingy to china. It's got to be the best add-on for a Schwinn and potentially many girls cruisers new and old I've ever seen. It looks so authentic ya gotta wonder why in the heck Schwinn Chicago never thought of it. I bet you could also make something similar for boy's bikes too. It's better looking than Schwinn's tanks. maybe Pacific cycles, current owners of Schwinn and many other USA bike companies would want a piece of that action, I bet they could pump out several thousands out of plastics in no time. And include not simply as an accessory but, whole new 'old fashioned' line for wally world, target stores etc. . Just by applying that accessory to their current production and another name for the style.. Prob not get rich but, one heck of a nice chunk of change, ;)
Thanks Jeff, I've sold quite a few of these in fiberglass, but so far I haven't needed thousands of them.:D When the demand gets to that point, I'll keep what you said in mind!
Here's another photo...
101_0502.jpg

Back