When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Wasp Convertible

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

TRM

Wore out three sets of tires already!
My 1957 Schwinn Wasp Convertible.
101_0251.jpg

101_0251.jpg

I like it! I have a 56 green wasp! Mine Isn't in as good shape as yours but I've added more to mine. 9 hole rack, klaxon plunger horn, wheel lock, flash lite and holder, and license plate. First vintage bike I ever got for myself.

Reactions: TRM
Thanks everyone for the props! This is the first Schwinn to get a gender change with one of my convertible tanks. It's turning out to be one of my favorites.:)

I'd like to see some other views of it.
I'll have to upload some more from my camera later, but here's one more for now.
101_0241.JPG

Ya, more pics would be cool, it that a luck 7 or custom seat post??
The seat post is one that I made out of a Schwinn post cut off and a 5/8" L bolt welded in.
Seat Post.jpg

Wait WTF? That's one of your custom transgender tanks? this is an awesome job replicating rust around the screw hole and and color against the frame. !

%20.jpg

Wait WTF? That's one of your custom transgender tanks? this is an awesome job replicating rust around the screw hole and and color against the frame. !
Thanks Jeff54! That was the real challenge on this bike to try and match the original paint and patina.
Here's a closer look at some rusty fiberglass...

101_0151.JPG
101_0152.JPG

Looks great Jim! Nice work
Thanks Jarod, did you ever sell that Spaceliner Convertible?

Back