When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Wasp HD

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Strings-n-Spokes

I live for the CABE
Could this have been ordered with the springer? The rack looks wrong to me. Thoughts?
wasp hd.jpg

I do not think that is a Schwinn springer. More than likely one of the imports. I believe you could have ordered a springer on a Wasp and it was probably painted not chrome. Roger

does the springer has sa bolt heads?i think with that generation of frame,the wire rear carrier would fit,the one thats on there looks like a saddle on a sow

Looks like a 1963 Wasp. Yes, the springer fork could be a factory extra and it would be chrome. I can't tell from the picture if it's a Schwinn or aftermarket fork. The seat and rear carrier are owner changes and so might be the white tips on the fenders. See the Catalog info.

1963dlr_Wasp.jpg

He would take $300 for it but I'm just not there. It does say Wasp and heavy duty on the chainguard. Thanks for the info GTs58 and everyone else

Back