When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Watch "bicycle Diaries Mike Alexi" On Youtube

-
Not many human beings have artistic talent like Mike. He is one of a kind for sure. To be able to close your eyes to conjure an image, then reproduce it on a flat sheet of paper to appear 3-D is no easy task, just try it some time and see what you come up with.
For Mike it comes naturally and flows through his essence onto the paper. I would somehow like to plant the idea of an image in his head of 1/2 human, 1/2 skeleton ripping it up on a prewar Schwinn or Colson at top speed just barely hanging on as it starts to come apart, similar to some of his images of flying vehicles. Then....T-shirt it on a pocketed long-sleeve for all to pay a premium for...…...(T-3)

Not many human beings have artistic talent like Mike. He is one of a kind for sure. To be able to close your eyes to conjure an image, then reproduce it on a flat sheet of paper to appear 3-D is no easy task, just try it some time and see what you come up with.
For Mike it comes naturally and flows through his essence onto the paper. I would somehow like to plant the idea of an image in his head of 1/2 human, 1/2 skeleton ripping it up on a prewar Schwinn or Colson at top speed just barely hanging on as it starts to come apart, similar to some of his images of flying vehicles. Then....T-shirt it on a pocketed long-sleeve for all to pay a premium for...…...(T-3)
Ah...the movies in our minds...if we could only share ...I would love some "CABER COMIX" featuring our own group of super heros and villians... something like "Mr. Columbia & CATFISH meet CWC MAN vs. THE CRIPPLE : IN SEARCH OF THE LOST SAFETY" or "ATTACK OF THE STREAMLINE AIRFLOWS" or something like that...
I'm always down for another cool H.M. t-shirt with an old ballooner on it. Let 'em rip. Thanxs!

Last edited:
Thanks, again - Mark .....
You're welcome.
Thanks for your post, Mr. Art teacher, and Joy Spreader, Patric @hoofhearted
DSC03907_1.jpg
IMG_5447.PNG

Back