When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Watch "bicycle Diaries Mike Alexi" On Youtube

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Not many human beings have artistic talent like Mike. He is one of a kind for sure. To be able to close your eyes to conjure an image, then reproduce it on a flat sheet of paper to appear 3-D is no easy task, just try it some time and see what you come up with.
For Mike it comes naturally and flows through his essence onto the paper. I would somehow like to plant the idea of an image in his head of 1/2 human, 1/2 skeleton ripping it up on a prewar Schwinn or Colson at top speed just barely hanging on as it starts to come apart, similar to some of his images of flying vehicles. Then....T-shirt it on a pocketed long-sleeve for all to pay a premium for...…...(T-3)

Not many human beings have artistic talent like Mike. He is one of a kind for sure. To be able to close your eyes to conjure an image, then reproduce it on a flat sheet of paper to appear 3-D is no easy task, just try it some time and see what you come up with.
For Mike it comes naturally and flows through his essence onto the paper. I would somehow like to plant the idea of an image in his head of 1/2 human, 1/2 skeleton ripping it up on a prewar Schwinn or Colson at top speed just barely hanging on as it starts to come apart, similar to some of his images of flying vehicles. Then....T-shirt it on a pocketed long-sleeve for all to pay a premium for...…...(T-3)
Ah...the movies in our minds...if we could only share ...I would love some "CABER COMIX" featuring our own group of super heros and villians... something like "Mr. Columbia & CATFISH meet CWC MAN vs. THE CRIPPLE : IN SEARCH OF THE LOST SAFETY" or "ATTACK OF THE STREAMLINE AIRFLOWS" or something like that...
I'm always down for another cool H.M. t-shirt with an old ballooner on it. Let 'em rip. Thanxs!

Last edited:
Thanks, again - Mark .....
You're welcome.
Thanks for your post, Mr. Art teacher, and Joy Spreader, Patric @hoofhearted
DSC03907_1.jpg
IMG_5447.PNG

Back