When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Watching Barrett-Jackson!

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

37fleetwood

Riding a '37 Fleetwood
sittin here watching the auction thinking it is a good thing I collect bikes, but boy I would have loved having those two Dodge Fire Arrows!!!:D
Scott:cool:

I always watch B-J when it's on, it's so addicting. If only my dad and his brothers had kept the cars from their youth, an AAR Cuda, a Mach 1, a GTX, a Coronet R/T, etc. Though my uncle still has his 1969 Charger 500.

I'd be happy tooling around in a 1956 Thunderbird, or even a 1957 MGA, though my ultimate car would be a 1937 supercharged Auburn Boattail Speedster...a girl can dream.

- Kelly

Barret Jackson is cool, and I know what you mean about wanting an old car. I grew up around mopar musclecars so Iv'e seen some great ones come, and Ive seen some great ones go. Thats why when I was looking for a school car and I saw a 65 Plymouth Belvedere for $600 I couldnt say know. Its funny seeing these kids in there imports talking in parking lots and you pull next to them and they ask to see your motor. The old plymouths have what hey call a 318 wide block (its a small block). And one of them tuner freeks leans over the engine and he's like "Wow thats a nice 440!" I love having an older car.:)

Last edited by a moderator:
we call those guys ricers, just to let you know those guys really dont do justice to the import scene, matter of fact they make imports look bad the guys that have the imports done right no thier stuff and know the difference between a 440 and 318 and besides they'd ask before looking stupid.

Back