When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

way too many flakes and cancellations on my Craigslist sales. humans suck.

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
As a millenial collector I haven't made or answered a phone call unless 100% vital in probably 5 years :). Who has the brain space for putting myself out there over a hobby purchase, I'll just move on to the next ad haha. Totally get how this would blow an older guys mind though.

I can relate to you. For years I posted many things on Craigs List. I would say about 90 to 95 % of the time the buyer is just playing games. They would contact me and ask if item is still available, and I would say yes and then I would never hear from them again. Or they would ask for more pictures and then when I send them, I never hear from them again. It is not true that most stuff on CL is junk, all my items are new or in nice shape and I sell most of the time below what I paid. They are a bunch of Ass Holes.

As a millenial collector I haven't made or answered a phone call unless 100% vital in probably 5 years :). Who has the brain space for putting myself out there over a hobby purchase, I'll just move on to the next ad haha. Totally get how this would blow an older guys mind though.
I often use the phone in buying and selling. Not always, but often. I'm sure you do fine as a millennial collector but you could be eliminating a large portion of the buying/selling pool by avoiding the phone.

I can relate to you. For years I posted many things on Craigs List. I would say about 90 to 95 % of the time the buyer is just playing games. They would contact me and ask if item is still available, and I would say yes and then I would never hear from them again. Or they would ask for more pictures and then when I send them, I never hear from them again. It is not true that most stuff on CL is junk, all my items are new or in nice shape and I sell most of the time below what I paid. They are a bunch of Ass Holes.
Who is “they” ? Is it “them” I love when someone calls a certain segment or group of people that it demonstrates something about the author 😆🤣😂 those damn cabe people “they” are a bit snobby 😜 😎

I often use the phone in buying and selling. Not always, but often. I'm sure you do fine as a millennial collector but you could be eliminating a large portion of the buying/selling pool by avoiding the phone.
No spell check on the Cabe, so old fashioned ;)
No I totally feel you, I just think it's a generationonal thing. My buddies won't reach out to a phone only bc they assume if someone is really opiniononated on contact method it probably won't be a nice person to deal with in other areas like condition/price

No spell check on the Cabe, so old fashioned ;)
No I totally feel you, I just think it's a generationonal thing. My buddies won't reach out to a phone only bc they assume if someone is really opiniononated on contact method it probably won't be a nice person to deal with in other areas like condition/price
Gotta use a phone for spell check to work 😂😆🤣

Back