When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

We need another show to Happen in Massachusetts suggestions please.

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

tanksalot

I live for the CABE
Hello, A lot of collectors here in Massachusetts & the surrounding states attended the Dudley bike show thanks to bike Mikes Generosity over the years . Mike has relocated & a new show is being worked on.Either from Mikes new location or nearby his new location. ) But very likely wont take place until spring at this point .( I could be wrong ) .
We have lost the Museum of transportation show .
We have lost the Monson bike show.
No Howe's Caverns any more .( The concept of a family destination for a show was a great idea I believe.)
And others over past years.
I'm glad there is Fitchburg Rides & a couple of other shows that are still around.
The reason for this thread is so that people that attend these shows have any suggestions going forward to help create a new vintage bike show venue to post ideas locations ect.
I'd consider trying to figure out a show venue local to me but I'm so far East. I feel my location although beautiful to host a Summer ride/ Pub crawl would not work for a good central location for a lot of collectors to have a bike show.
This is meant to be a positive post to help with the lack of shows we suddenly have in Mass.

Last edited:
I have also been talking to Mike your right the window has closed unless someone has a indoor location for a winter show.. I realize its a long shot I'm hoping this post helps in some way to maybe get another show started.A lot of people like going to Mikes shows & the others. I'm hoping this post starts a collective conversion to see if there's any ideas that may help.

The "Fitchburg Rides" bicycle swap will absolutely be on this year once again. We had our best year so far in 2018 with our new spacious and easy to access area. Also always a FREE EVENT for vendors...........................As an added bonus, you can take in the Iver Johnson bike show at the Fitchburg Historical Society. Pete in Fitchburg

The "Fitchburg Rides" bicycle swap will absolutely be on this year once again. We had our best year so far in 2018 with our new spacious and easy to access area. Also always a FREE EVENT for vendors...........................As an added bonus, you can take in the Iver Johnson bike show at the Fitchburg Historical Society. Pete in Fitchburg
Great news!

Back